A framework for PHP. Is that necessary? No, its not. But if it’s providing you tools to develop better applications in a faster way, then why not. The popularity of PHP among businesses that need to develop impulsive and interactive web applications, is not hidden from anyone. PHP has been the choice of not only the enterprises, but the developers themselves love to develop applications on the same. Among PHP web application frameworks that are available, Symfony is generating fans by rescuing developers from writing immensely long lines of codes. Along with the developers, it has become the ultimate choice for entrepreneurs also to have their web applications developed with the same. Symfony implements model-view-controller (MVC) and works well for big, small or even medium enterprises. Here are some of the shortlisted reasons in support of Symfony framework to be the best choice for a web development company:
1. Testing Prone Framework: Anything without testing can never be trusted. With the decoupled framework, unit testing becomes very easy with Symfony. Not only this, Symfony framework provides functional as well as behavioral tests. So take the benefit of this framework and get rid of the expensive manual testing.
2. Compliant with most platforms: Since it is compliant with platforms such as business infrastructure, libraries and methods, it gives projects that you can maintain for long.
3. Improved quality applications: One of the reason for Symfony framework development for making its place in everybody’s heart is that it offers precise accuracy and topnotch quality for the development of applications as per the business standards.
4. Cost effective: It came as a sigh of relief for enterprises that pour large sum of money on web development. Since Symfony framework development is open source, so services are offered at comparatively lower rates than other PHP web application frameworks. In spite of high quality, Symfony-based applications are very easy to maintain, thus reducing support costs further.
5. Faster web application development: With this framework the upgrades come up every six months and the applications need to adapt to the incoming changes. But with Symfony framework, you need to put comparatively lesser time and efforts in the task.
6. SEO friendly URL: Web applications developed with Symfony gives you a complete bag of benefits. Among these one very interesting and significant advantage is the provision of SEO friendly URL. SEO services have become a necessity for any kind of business to stay visible to visitors in the ocean of internet. Business without SEO friendly links get lost in the sea of websites over internet. So if you really want to stay ahead in race, then you must have SEO strategies aligned for your online business. And what else you can ask for if a framework is providing you the same.
Thus there is no doubt why Symfony framework has become the apple of eye for developers as well as enterprises. It provides the flexibility to market the product in a very short span of time. Thus it is referred to as the ideal framework in terms of re-usability, pace, flexibility and much more. Being in the competitive world, one cannot afford to compromise on quality and miss the kind of services that are going to help you in myriad ways. Presenting a user friendly and polished application is what that will make you stand out of others.
Thus, if you are a web development company and want to reach out to more people through your web application development do consider all these benefits to get the best application fulfilling your expectations.