Framework and libraries are the powerhouses for developers to create dynamic web applications without delays. The goal of using these technologies is to boost the speed and performance of your web app development. Over the years, we have got countless frameworks and libraries. As a result, it becomes challenging to choose one.
- It builds a dynamic UI of web and mobile applications.
- It uses virtual DOM that makes integration easy and convenient.
- The declarative feature enables developers to read and debug code effortlessly.
- It creates high-performing applications.
Considering the features and functionalities, React is used by some top brands like Netflix, Reddit, Pinterest, and Whatsapp. If you want a progressive web application for your business, here is a guide using React.
This lightweight framework is suitable for both small-scale and large-scale projects. Take a sneak peek into the exceptional features of VueJs that are in demand.
- It offers two-way data binding preferences.
- It is a simple and easy-to-use framework.
- It has built-in components that ease out CSS transitions and animations.
- It helps developers to build real-time applications while handling multiple requests seamlessly.
- It has a great community of experienced and skilled developers.
- It runs a single-threaded model.
- With Node.Js, you can create highly scalable applications.
- It offers faster and hassle-free code execution.
- Like Node.Js, it offers both front-end and back-end development.
- It comes with optional static typing that allows creating complex types.
- It detects bugs early, which reduces program errors.
- It can build large-scale, complex systems. All thanks to its object-oriented features like generics, interfaces, and modules.
- Gaming apps
- Web applications
- Web servers
- Server applications
- Mobile apps
Unlike other frameworks, React uses a component-based approach and virtual DOM. With these features, you can build an appealing UI hassle-free while ensuring faster development.