The world has come very far in innovations and technological advancements. Websites have undergone significant changes over the years, thanks to ever-evolving technology. In the past, websites were all about text, and basic HTML was the primary language to create websites. However, today we have highly responsive websites that feature more graphics and visuals, which improve their appeal and performance.
Apart from this, the buying behavior and attitude of consumers have changed remarkably. People look for more options of convenient online shopping. They appreciate websites that are user-friendly, easy-to-navigate, and responsive. Therefore, to meet customersâ€™ needs and demands, businesses opt for advanced technologies to create dynamic and high-performing websites.
Given the rise in website development costs, enterprises have started to opt for solutions that save money and time while offering robust websites. As a result, there is a surge in demand for Full Stack development companies. Currently, MERN and MEAN are the leading Full Stacks that companies choose for their websites. You must be wondering why people prefer Full Stack development. Below, we have listed some advantages you will enjoy if you hire a Full Stack developer.
- No separate developer for front-end and back-end – When it comes to Full Stack developers, they are the master of all trades. It means your team of Full Stack developers or a Full Stack development company can handle both front-end and back-end development. There is no need to hire separate professionals. Plus, they have up-to-date knowledge of both sides, which helps them to switch between client-side and server-side with ease.
- Save money – In Full-Stack development, both sides are handled by the same developer. It will help you cut down development costs. So, if you have a limited budget, Full Stack development is an ideal option.
- Carry out various tasks – A Full Stack developer has the right experience, expertise, and in-depth knowledge to carry out different tasks in software development. Therefore, you can skip hiring professionals for every stage.
Other benefits of working with a Full Stack development company include faster development and delivery of the project, hassle-free maintenance, and easy-to-update.
If you want to leverage Full Stack development to your benefits, hire a Full Stack developer today. Depending on your needs and preferences, you can either choose a MEAN or MERN stack development company. Both MEAN and MERN Stack are efficient Full Stacks. Before you start searching for a reliable MEAN or MERN Stack developer, you need to know the frameworks and libraries a Full Stack developer uses.Â
Let us get started!
Of course, after some time, you would want to scale up your software application and add a new range of services. In addition to this, you may want to modify classes, DOM, and attributes without disturbing other components. To do so, you need to build a super slim DOM library, which you can integrate into any page or project. Mustache JS library can make the entire process quick and convenient.
Mustache supports multiple languages, such as C++, ActionScript, ColdFusion, Dart, Fantom, and many more. Thus, you do not need a separate template system.
Like Mustache, HandleBars is a template system without logic. If you have fast-growing data, implementing HandleBars.Js is an ideal solution, whether the data comes from the client-side or server-side through a REST app. Well, this leads to enormous DOM manipulation to implement the changes with ease.
But how does the HandleBars framework do this?
Created by Vercel, Next.Js is the best option for you if you are looking forward to working on React. Next.Js is an open-source React framework that comes with several extra features. Some features that boost developersâ€™ experience during the production include TypeScript, smart bundling, hybrid static & server rendering, route pre-fetching, etc.
Nuxt.Js, also known as the Intuitive Vue framework, is an open-source framework that allows Full Stack development companies to create simple yet powerful web applications. Some reasons why Nuxt.Js is becoming popular among Full Stack developers are:
- Powerful modular architecture – Based on a robust modular architecture, Nuxt.Js comes with more than 50 modules. Depending on your web application needs, your prospective Full Stack developer will choose the most suitable module. It will help in accelerating the development. Therefore, to add PWA benefits and Google Analytics to your web app page, you do not have to start from scratch.
- Building high-performance applications – By using the best practices of Vue.Js and Node.Js, you can create a high-performance application. It also enables you to optimize your web application exceptionally.
- Enjoyable work experience – Another advantage of using the Nuxt.Js framework is that developers get a delightful work experience. With the Nuxt.Js framework, you can expect reliable solutions, detailed documentation, powerful defaults, and a lot more.
Usually, a developer has to make more effort to write or understand a longer code. As a result, the probability of having bugs becomes more. Svelte enables developers to write less code. For this reason, Svelte has become developersâ€™ favorite framework for Full Stack development. After all, who does not like to add more functionality to web applications with less code?
When it comes to Svelte, it is an open-source framework compiler. It helps in rendering your web app by loading each component on a single page. So, your application starts fast and will remain fast, as there is no virtual DOM and no frameworks.
6. Semantic UI
Semantic UI is a unique framework that enables developers to build beautiful, responsive layouts. It works similar to Bootstrap designed for theming. But what makes Semantic UI unique is a structured layout, and it utilizes five descriptive categories.
Additionally, it comes with pre-built components that help you create an application with desirable UI without writing the code. The best thing is that most of these components are not available in contemporary frameworks.
Like Angular, Polymer.Js is developed by Google. But they are different because Angular is a framework to create web apps, and Polymer.Js is a library that allows creating web components.
Other benefits of Node.Js are faster development, active community support, compatibility with various platforms, uses asynchronous programming, and more. Given these advantages, more and more entrepreneurs have started to rely on MERN stack development solutions.
These are some of the frameworks and libraries that have made Full-Stack web development faster, convenient, and affordable. However, there are many more. For this reason, it is advisable to work with an experienced Full Stack development company, as they will choose the best framework and library to meet your business needs.
If you are searching for a reputed company that offers Full Stack development, get in touch with SoftProdigy. We house a team of expert MEAN and MERN Stack developers committed to delivering customized web applications.