Maintaining the online ranking of your website is an endless effort. It is because Googleâ€™s algorithms and policies keep updating. Do not forget your competitors are investing in state-of-the-art technology and tools to improve their digital presence. So, you should not take your digital marketing lightly.
Regardless of the continuous updates, one thing that has remained prominent in SEO ranking is blogging. According to a study by HubSpot, businesses that blog regularly can expect 434% more indexed, 97% more backlinks, and 55% more visitors.
Being a leading SEO company in India, we have helped numerous clients to gain desirable traffic and sales. If you look at our most case studies, blogging is a crucial aspect of their success journey. Before looking for SEO packages in India, you should know how blogging helps your SEO effort tremendously. Below, we have listed some reasons how blogging can help you improve SEO. Without further ado, let us get started.
- SEO and blogging: The two sides of a coin
- Blogging ensures effective use of keywords – When it comes to keywords, they are nothing but a group of words or phrases. They play an essential role in the success of your business domain. Blog posts allow you to use longtail keywords or phrases related to your products and services. As a result, you can attract more traffic to your website.
However, it is necessary to place your keywords strategically for improving your website visibility on Google and search engines. Please remember, quality content will keep your visitors engaged with your website. It will lead to a reduced bounce back and more traffic and sales.
In simple words, if you place the relevant keywords effectively, you can help online visitors to find your website. On the other hand, by feeding quality and informative content, you can allow your visitors to spend more time on your website. Once your visitors find your website engaging, they will come back more often and eventually convert to customers.
A pro tip: Always use well-searched keywords or phrases related to your brand while offering your visitors high-quality content.
- Fresh content translates into more visibility – A blog is the best way to ensure your website stays up to date. Google is the primary search engine among all. It appreciates websites that feed its readers with fresh and original content regularly. So, when you publish quality content on your blog, you are breathing new life into it. As a result, it significantly boosts your website visibility and helps you draw more traffic organically. If you adhere to Googleâ€™s policies regarding content, you can expect more organic visitors and better opportunities to convert visitors into customers.
- Backlinking – Backlinks, also known as incoming links, are one of the essential factors PageRank algorithm of Google. It determines whether a page is crucial or not, and accordingly, ranks it in search results. Although backlinking is a tricky task, it can boost your SEO rankings if done right.
Backlinks serve as quotations in a book. It means the more backlinks, the better the ranking. But keep in mind that your links should be relevant and high-quality. Besides this, the links should be from reputed websites that offer products and services similar to your business. If you provide quality information on your blog, you can create multiple pages, which act as links for various subjects. Linking to high-quality blogs helps your website gain authority in your domain.
- Blogging helps increase popularity via social media –Besides search engines, Google also provides social media search results. So, along with your website, you should regularly publish fresh content on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and so on. With this simple step, you can increase views and shares on your blog post.
As a thumb rule, always use well-search terms or keywords in meta descriptions and titles of your posts. It will help search engines to find you on the web with ease. More, if you share fresh and engaging content on social media, you can boost your SEO rankings remarkably.
Based on the above discussion, it is clear that no matter how advanced your digital marketing strategy is, having an engaging blog is of utmost importance. But the success of your online business also depends on your professional SEO services company. So, make a wise decision.
If you are searching for a reliable SEO consultant in India for your business, get in touch with SoftProdigy. We house a team of experienced SEO experts who are committed to delivering top-notch services.