Over the past few years, ReactJs has undergone countless improvements to become a reliable web development solution. It is a brainchild of Facebook, developed in 2013. Since its inception, ReactJs has proven a painless way to create engaging UIs.
- What is headless CMS?
When it comes to the word ‘headless,’ do not go by its literal sense. Many of you might perceive headless CMS as a missing header section. But this is not the truth. Headless refers to when you use the CMS as a generic content management system regardless of the front-end technology. Today, we will learn how to create a headless CMS with ReactJs. Are you wondering why to use ReactJs when there are plenty of other libraries?
One of the essential things about ReactJs is it allows developers to build intuitive and interactive websites. As a result, it enhances the customer experience. In addition to this, the flexibility of reusable code and components make it an ideal option. Why not? It saves the effort and time of developers. ReactJs developers building headless CMS uses React library because of its unparalleled integration with APIs.
If you are still not convinced, keep reading below. We have listed the benefits of creating Headless CMS with React.
- Why use ReactJs for building headless CMS?
Before we get into the perks of using React framework for headless CMS, here is what you should know. To begin with, the architecture of headless CMS is compatible with ReactJs for several reasons. These two share some characteristics, which make them perfect partners. Both are known for excellent adaptability and flexibility. Let us unveil the advantages of creating React headless CMS. Remember, whether hire an on-site or freelance React developer in India, make sure they have the necessary skill sets and experience.
- Hassle-free duplication – The first benefit of using React is for developers. With this framework, the professionals need not worry about duplicating when they manage the components.
- Improved content models – As we mentioned already, ReactJs comes with components reusability. It enables developers to build dynamic content models. The best thing is they are reusable and they eliminate the hassle of content models again and again.
- Efficient data collection – Thanks to the GraphQL and REST APIs, you can fetch data efficiently using React framework. These two APIs are open-source and offer a similar benefit in React.Js. For example, they aggregate and shrink the responses and fetch only relevant data. Its primary purpose is simplifying API calls.
- Hassle-free content update – Another benefit of using ReactJs for creating headless CMS is it ensures well-organized and effortless content updates. It uses REST API that updates the data by sending PUT or PATCH to the new state of the object.
- Breaking down UI elements – ReactJs allows breaking UI elements into smaller pieces. As a result, developers can work on an individual with ease. With this technique, you will find out whether to create a new function or object.
Besides this, you can leverage other benefits using ReactJs for headless CMS development. It includes speedy development, flexibility in maintaining code, stable code, SEO-friendly, and server-side rendering.
Based on this discussion, it must be clear why ReactJs is gaining momentum for headless CMS development. Its component-based architecture can manage the heavy content easily. Also, to ensure the success of your project, hire a ReactJs developer with relevant skills and knowledge.
If you want to hire ReactJs developers in India with years of experience, contact SoftProdigy. We offer a range of services at competitive prices, such as remote and on-site.
- What is headless CMS?
When it comes to headless CMS, it is a type of back-end system. Of course, it is separate from its front-end. It can function as an API-based CMS to fetch content in various ways. After this, all the collected content will be displayed on a user interface.
- What is ReactJs?
- Why is ReactJs known as a content management system?
Thanks to its component-based architecture, ReactJs comes with an excellent set of capabilities. As a result, it can be developed and used based on the need.
- How long does it take to build a ReactJs headless CMS?
There is no set time for creating a headless CMS with ReactJs. The duration of the project depends on various factors like the goals, objectives, and requirements of a business.
- Which is the best headless CMS?
WordPress is the best headless content management system available today. Its features like flexibility and open-source nature make WordPress an ideal option.
- Is WordPress a secure option?
Yes, with headless WordPress, you can ensure a secure web application. After all, hackers will fail to access the back-end.