Being a developer or company offering AWS DevOps services is never easy. They have to handle various processes so that the software works efficiently. An AWS DevOps developer has to take care of responsibilities like deployment, scaling, monitoring, etc.
But getting all this done manually is time-consuming. The good news is we have tools that help AWS DevOps professionals to develop software. We will list these tools in this post, so keep reading. When you hire expert AWS DevOps developers, they must have the necessary tools to ensure faster delivery. In a while, you will find out what these tools are. Before this, you should understand how AWS DevOps services benefit your business.
What is AWS DevOps?
AWS DevOps refers to a technology that allows companies to implement DevOps. For this, they use features, services, and tools offered by AWS – Amazon Web Services. It is a cloud computing platform that provides several features to help enterprises develop software faster and more efficiently. Further, they make business processes simplified. These include deploying application codes, monitoring, managing infrastructure, automating software releases, and more.
Below, we have broken down AWS DevOps into its components. It will give you a better understanding of the technology and whether you should hire AWS DevOps services.
- Amazon Security Group – The rise in data breaching and hacking organizational information has forced businesses to focus on security. Fortunately, AWS DevOps has the perfect fix. It comes with Amazon Security Group, which works as a network firewall. Hence, it safeguards your confidential and personal information.
- Load balancing – What is Load Balancing? It is nothing but a virtual network appliance.AWS DevOps services providers use it for distributing the Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud traffic throughout various web server resources. The best thing is you can decrease or increase it depending on the demand.
- ElastiCache – With ElastiCache, you can handle the cloud memory cache. By caching data frequently, you can improve the scalability and performance of your software.
- Amazon CloudFront – Amazon Cloudfront allows developers to create static, dynamic, and streaming websites. Besides this, it offers great content. What makes this component unique? Its ability to work well with other cloud platforms.
- Amazon EBS – Amazon EBS is also referred to as Amazon Elastic Block Store. It enables AWS DevOps services providers to manage data partitions and logs of the application. Moreover, if you are looking for long-term and fast access, EBS is an ideal solution.
Now that you know the components of AWS DevOps and their importance, it is a perfect time to discover the tools every AWS DevOps should use.
Best tools for AWS DevOps developers to manage business processes
These tools help developers fulfill their responsibilities and ensure better services. As a result, it will grow your business. Here are some of the roles.
- They can easily create, deploy, and configure cloud systems.
- These AWS DevOps tools ease the process of automating, managing, and maintaining the systems.
- Meeting the needs of AWS production systems like scalability, performance, security, and availability.
- Troubleshooting the systems to fix bugs and issues.
We know you are curious to know about AWS DevOps tools and features. So, here we go.
- AWS CodePipeline
AWS CodePipeline provides a continuous-delivery feature. When hiring AWS DevOps services, you can expect fast and accurate updates. It allows you to automate and improve processes, like the creation, deployment, and testing. The best thing about AWS CodePipeline is that it does not require upfront fees. Therefore, it will not make a hole in your pocket.
- AWS CodeStar
Another excellent tool for AWS DevOps developers is AWS CodeStar. The primary purpose of this service is to implement DevOps on the cloud platform.
Thanks to its interactive and user-friendly interface, you can build and execute AWS applications effortlessly. Moreover, it lets you set up a continuous delivery service in no time. If you are looking for a one-stop solution for AWS DevOps services, AWS CodeStar is your best bet.
- AWS CodeDeploy
Is automating software deployment your priority? Then AWS CodeDeploy is the right match. It allows you to execute software to cloud services or local environments automatically. Since it automates the deployment, you do not have to face downtime during the process.
- AWS CodeBuild
The next one on the list is AWS CodeBuild. It is a well-managed service that helps developers to carry out several processes. It includes compiling application source code, testing, and preparing the software for deployment. Additionally, professionals use it to create and test the code using continuous scaling.
- AWS Cloud Development Kit
The last tool when hiring AWS DevOps services is AWS Cloud Development Kit. It is an open-source framework that builds cloud-based software with ease. It leverages familiar programming languages to define your cloud application resources.
The bottom line
You just learned about the tools that make AWS DevOps developers more productive while making their lives easier. As a result, you will build robust cloud-based software faster. Also, you do not have to worry about maintenance and monitoring. If you want a successful AWS application, hire a dedicated DevOps developer.
- What is AWS?
AWS is an abbreviation of Amazon Web Services. It is a popular cloud platform created by the leading tech giant Amazon. It provides a range of services and products that allow the business to store, access, and edit data.
- What are the benefits of AWS DevOps?
There are several benefits of using AWS for DevOps. Some of these are given below:
- Facilitate collaboration with other platforms
- Easy to use
- Automating processes