If you are searching for the best ways to promote your business, you have hit the right page. Here, we will look at the differences and similarities between the top two marketing methods: AdRoll Ads and Google Ads.
Once you know, you can make an informed decision that suits your business goals and needs.
With the increasing competition in the digital environment, enterprises use the best tools and marketing strategies to gain an edge over competitors. Also, they always look for the ideal online marketing solution that meets their needs and budget. If you are searching for the same, you have landed on the right page.
- AdRoll Ads Vs. Google Ads
Both AdRoll and Google Ads are popular platforms for marketing products and services online.
When it comes to Google Ads, they allow you to run paid online Ads to reach out to audiences interested in your brands. With this method, you can implement ads throughout Google products and services like search results, YouTube, shopping, etc.
Talking about AdRoll Ads, you can run paid ads across multiple platforms and media. It is known for its remarketing abilities.
- A detailed comparison between AdRoll Ads and Google Ads
- Features – Both AdRoll and Google Ads bear exclusivity when it comes to features. Let us them below.
- Google Ads – The primary advantage of Google Ads is that they allow users to run ads on Google products and services. So, it helps you to promote your business on Gmail, Google search results, Google Maps, Google Shopping, YouTube, etc. Below, we will find out what else Google Ads offers.
- You can create simple advertisements and makes changes based on the Google property you choose.
- With detailed statistics, you can track and check how your ad campaigns are performing.
- You do not have to deal with any other expenses than Google Ads cost. However, it is advisable to set your monthly budget to prevent exceeding your budget.
- Plus, if you want to advertise your business to a nationwide audience, Google Ads is your perfect match.
- AdRoll Ads – When we talk about the features of AdRoll Ads, remarketing has weightage over others. With this feature, you can target those online users who visited your website but did not complete the purchase. Here are other excellent features of AdRoll Ads.
- The AdRoll interface helps online users run ad campaigns on multiple platforms.
- It allows businesses to personalize each ad based on the basic needs and demands of their target audiences.
- AdRoll also has features like product recommendations and email marketing while supporting each pricing tier.
- If you want to run ads for a small business, AdRoll Ads is an ideal solution.
- Pricing – Pricing is another primary factor that decides whether to go ahead with an advertising method or not. It is advisable to choose the one that fits your budget.
Google Ads are based on a pay-per-click model, which means you will only pay when a user clicks your ad. Besides this, it does not have any other charges. Coming to AdRoll, it has three pricing tiers. For example, if you need the basics of advertising, the free tier is an ideal option. The Essential plan for AdRoll may cost you $9 per month, and the Pro plan starts at $19.
- Limitations – Like any other method and platform, Google Ads and AdRoll Ads have limitations.
Google Ads is not a reliable advertising platform for small businesses and those with no experience in online advertising. It is because they may find difficulties in navigating the Google Ads interface for targeting their audiences.
Since AdRoll offers support at every pricing tier, the users have faced deployed support. As a result, they were unable to fix problems.
The bottom line
Both Google Ads and AdRoll Ads are powerful platforms to market products and services. But they do not need to be the best for your online business. However, it is advisable to weigh your options and choose one that fits your needs, preferences, and budget. If you want to promote your brand at the global level, hire a certified Google AdWords expert.
If you are looking for a reliable company that offers Google Ads and AdRoll remarketing, get in touch with SoftProdigy. With years of experience, our professionals are committed to delivering top-notch results.