Franchise digital marketing is a new-age technique to promote your products and services. It is best to meet your short-term goals of traffic generation and long-term results. But it can be quite challenging to get desired return on investment.
For instance, it requires maintaining your parent brand messages and values. On the other hand, you have to address the needs of your target audience and represent your franchise as a unique solution. Thus, you have to strike a balance to ensure successful franchise digital marketing. But if you fail to do so, you will get disappointing results. Of course, you would not want this. Luckily, we will explain franchise marketing strategies to ensure better ROI. First, you should know why do need digital marketing for your franchise.
Why does your franchise need a digital marketing strategy?
According to Statista, the United States has over 750,000 franchise establishments. Given this number, we can say that the competition in the franchise industry is at its peak. All franchises are trying their best to come up. Therefore, if you want to stay ahead of all, having a solid digital marketing strategy plan is crucial.
The franchise industry today is nothing like it was 5 to 10 years ago. The competition is fierce, and so are the businesses’ efforts. As per Sprout Social, 42% of franchise owners feel traditional marketing channels are no longer effective. That is where digital marketing comes into the picture. So, if you are interested to learn how digital marketing can boost your franchise business ROI, scroll below.
Tips to Maximize ROI with Franchise Digital Marketing
Securing the best return on investment for digital marketing can be a tough cookie. But equipped with the appropriate methods and measures, you can ensure your advertising budget does not go waste. Here are the tips to maximize the ROI and get the best performance.
- Set short-term goals that scale:
- When using various headers, content, imagery, calls to action, etc.
- At one franchise geo-location, then in one territory, and then network-wide.
- Have an integrated, multi-channel approach:
Most franchise marketing has set multiple approaches, from search engine optimization and organic social media to paid ads. But if all your strategies work in silos, you may encounter inconsistency issues. Ideally, your complete franchise marketing plan should be greater than the sum of its parts. A great way to ensure cohesion is through effective communication. Whether your marketing activities are done on-premise or through a digital marketing agency, you want each part to be run by a team constantly checking in and being in sync with one another’s marketing campaigns and objectives.
- Prioritize local SEO:
- Having a sitemap
- Ensuring your site is mobile-friendly
- Earning good customer reviews by fostering a good relationship with them
- Completing and updating your Google business profile
- Using local keywords on your landing pages and website content
- Embrace geofencing:
In short, geofencing is like a virtual boundary, like an invisible fence. That means marketing activities and actions will be served when people are in specific locations. You can leverage this location-based service to send special offers and ads using smartphone info like GPS, WiFi, or cellular data. While this can be a costly option, it is excellent for hyper-targeting. You can even use it to target people who visit the franchise locations of your competitors.
- Make the most out of your ads:
- Utilize local keywords for various regional campaigns
- Design custom landing pages that address various search terms and locations
- Explore both Google Ads and Microsoft Ads
- Run A/B testing for things like copy and images
- Regularly monitor, analyze, and track, according to ad performance
The Bottom Line
Franchise digital marketing can offer great opportunities for marketers if implemented correctly. The trick is to create a digital marketing strategy that enables strategic, a manageable expansion that can be nurtured and maintained.
If you are searching for reliable digital marketing services for your franchise, contact SoftProdigy. We have a team of experts delivering top-notch services at a competitive price.
- Why is digital marketing important for a franchise business?
In this digital age having an online presence is a must for businesses operating online or offline. And traditional franchise marketing techniques are not enough to flourish online. That is where digital marketing comes into the picture. It allows franchise owners to draw more traffic and boost customer engagement.
- What are the challenges franchises face running digital marketing?
Digital marketing can help you accomplish your franchise goals and objectives. But you may face some challenges, such as
- Difficulty in collaborating with each location
- Insufficient marketing synergy between your outlet and brand
- Handling the unique needs of each outlet
- Inconsistency in brand messaging