Xamarin has made a place among the top mobile development platforms for various good reasons. It aids developers in building dynamic, high-performing mobile applications. Since it is an open-source platform, you can create a multi-platform app without breaking a bank.
But if you want both performance and looks in your app, Xamarin.Forms is an ideal option. The best thing is you do not have to be a coding pro to work with Xamarin.Forms. All you need is inspiration and styling techniques. You are good to go.
If you want some great inspiring ideas for app designing, check out platforms like UpLabs, Dribble, etc. You can also hire a Xamarin developer in India to build a good-looking mobile app with Xamarin.Forms. But first, let us explore more about Xamarin.Forms.
- What is Xamarin.Forms?
It is an open-source framework for creating Native UIs that work well with multi-platforms, such as Android, iOS, and Windows. Xamarin.Forms is a perfect solution for designing different types of apps because of its ability to have various outputs with one coding. It means the C# codebase will be shared on multiple platforms.
- Building beautiful mobile apps with Xamarin.Forms
- Leverage built-in features – Xamarin.Forms comes with numerous built-in features that can help breathe new life into your app design. For example, if you want to draw lines, shapes, and polygons, the new Shapes API is what you need.
On the other hand, if you need a consistent look while feeling native controls, use CarouselView, along with IndicatorView and CollectionView.
- Use custom community controls – The best thing about Xamarin Community Toolkit is it keeps adding new controls. Some of the custom community controls are Shield, DockLayout, TabView, etc.
Besides this, custom community tools like the Shadows, MaterialFrame, PancakeView, Magic Gradients, and CardView, can make your app beautiful. Did we mention about ShiaSharp? It is a general-purpose 2D graphics system.
- Re-usable UI components – There are plenty of component vendors that offer re-usable UI components. You can use these to boost the overall look of your Xamarin app. Some of the leading vendors are Syncfusion, Telerik, UX Divers, and GrapeCity.
A pro tip: Please check out a range of options before choosing one for your mobile app.
- Adobe XD Exporter – Do you know the most designs you online might have used tools like Adobe XD Exporter? For example, this tool can help add desirable styles and colors to your Xamarin.Forms app quickly and hassle-free.
With these features and tools, you can create a Xamarin app that is eye-catchy and functional. It is time to find out how to build beautiful apps with Xamarin.Forms. But before we delve into the development process, you must have Xamarin and Visual Studio installed. Once done, you can begin.
- A step-by-step guide to developing your app with Xamarin.Forms
- Firstly, Open the Visual Studio.
- After this, you follow the steps – File > New > Project to craft a new file.
- On the left panel, you will see a cross-platform option, and select it. Xamarin.Forms can get different outputs on different platforms. Thus, you can build a cross-platform app.
- The window will open, and it is time to choose the Blank app option.
- Select the project name and solution, such as sampleXamarinForms.
- Now, the Visual Studio will consider the project for you.
With the right tools and knowledge, you can successfully build your first Xamarin.Forms app, which is beautiful and productive. The primary reason people use Xamarian.Forms is it can get multiple outputs using the same code. If you want professionals to build your first Xamarin app, hire the best Xamarin app development company.
If you are searching for a company that offers Xamarin mobile app development services, get in touch with SoftProdigy. We have years of experience in building top-notch Xamarin mobile apps.