What would you choose? Create a robust mobile app for a specific platform by investing more money and time or build Android and iOS applications using the same code, which requires fewer expenses and less work. While both approaches have their benefits, choosing the time, cost, and effort-effective solutions is best. In simple words, develop a hybrid mobile app that uses the same code for multi-platform apps.
In the initial days, not many accepted cross-platform development. The primary reason was performance issues. But over the years, this domain has undergone improvement. Today, we have cutting-edge tools and technologies that ensure top-notch hybrid apps. That is why businesses have started to hire mobile app developers in India. Also, studies suggest that nearly 42% of developers use cross-platform solutions to build mobile apps.
Thus, it seems evident that hybrid development is popular among developers and enterprises. If you are planning to develop a hybrid mobile app for your business, one thing you must know. Working with the right tool leads to a successful project. Here, we have listed the top ones in the industry.
Best tools to develop a hybrid mobile app without any hassles
Since you have decided to build a cross-platform application, let us check out the leading tools in the industry. Depending on your business goals and requirements, you can pick a tool that meets all.
Xamarin is one of the top providers of cross-platform app development services. It is an open-source technology that enables developers to create modern and native applications. And they are compatible with multiple platforms like Android, iOS, Windows, tvOS, macOS, etc. Xamarin developers use the C# codebase for building high-performing apps. When you hire a mobile app developer using Xamarin, you may expect the following features.
- Xamarin uses Visual Studio, which enables developers to execute advanced mobile app design and development. It does all this through C# and .NET.
- It delivers a one-size-fits-all solution for mobile app development.
- It supports Type-checking.
- It depends on PCL for server-side interactions.
- It is compatible with SDKs that ensure responsive mobile apps.
Developed by Google, Flutter is another excellent tool for hybrid app development companies. It is the first choice of many to develop a hybrid mobile app. As an open-source UI technology, it allows developers to create mobile apps that are native.
Flutter uses a single codebase for building mobile, desktop, and web apps. The single codebase makes the development process faster and simpler. Let us look at other benefits of using Flutter as your cross-platform app development tool.
- Uniform business logic and UI across all platforms.
- It offers native app performance.
- You can create robust creative designs.
- Faster code development.
- Customized, animated UI of any level of complexity.
- Less time-to-market.
- Sencha Touch
Sencha Touch is creating momentum as a reliable tool for developing hybrid mobile apps. It is an HTML-based, cross-platform framework that helps developers to design, develop, and test web and mobile applications. Sencha is known for delivering business-grade SDK and development solutions. And its primary focus is to create touch-based applications for Android, iOS, Windows Phone, etc. However, it gained popularity because of its great features. We have listed some below.
- It allows developers to build customized UI depending on specific business goals and needs.
- It utilizes hardware acceleration, which improves performance and operating speed.
- You can take advantage of its well-written documentation with samples and tutorials.
- It comes with a large code and component library.
- React Native
- It follows the â€œwrite code once and use everywhereâ€ approach.
- It offers easy integration with third-party libraries.
- Thanks to code reusability, you can complete app development faster.
- If you are looking for a UI-focused app, React Native is an ideal option.
- It is backed by an extensive community of developers, designers, and contributors.
- It uses Cordova plugins that allow easy accessibility to in-built features like GPS, Camera, and Audio Recorder.
- It is a SaaS UI that works perfectly with mobile operating systems.
- You can alter code structure, which saves a lot of time.
These are the leading tools developers and businesses prefer for their cross-platform app development. All these technologies are open-source, so you do not have to break your bank to build multi-platform mobile apps. If you still find it difficult to pick, seek assistance from a professional. When you hire a mobile app developer in India, look for experience and expertise.
If you enjoy reading this post and want more such, follow our blog. At SoftProdigy, we offer holistic mobile app development solutions.